Friday, June 1, 2007

Sick...

I'm over it! I've had a cold/flu for three days now. My head is all fluffy, I'm continually blowing my nose, and today every time I talk, it's like there's an echo/crackle in my ears. This also happens whenever there's a loud noise. Not fair!

It also means I've missed two days of school - hopefully I won't need to make them up later on. I only had 4 periods to teach over these two days, and my overall schedule means I teach 4 1/3 lessons above the minimum requirement. So I think it should be ok. I'll check it out with my course coordinator on Monday.

Anyway, I've finally finished my webdilemma for one of my assignments. I think it's pretty cool, and hopefully should get a good mark. But it's only one component out of about four, so I need to start on the others. Luckily, it's not due until Friday, and the two other assignments we were supposed to hand in next week, we have been given extensions for. I love Classmates!

More news - Fiona's baby is due on Christmas Day! Mum is already planning to give it both a Christmas birthday and a July birthday, because she doesn't think it's fair to have a birthday so close to Christmas, LOL. Mike and I have been given strict instructions to plan on having kids mid-year to avoid this issue.

1 comment:

  1. d'oh - Christmas day?
    I guess that means you won't wanna come here for a white christmas (you know, that we go chase down on the continent or something). oh well, its nicer when its not winter anyway...

    chris was born 2 days before christmas and had a few "june birthdays" but i think he liked the ability to ask for one really big, expensive present to cover both holidays :) plus, it means you NEVER have to go to school on your birthday.

    sucks that you're sick - i bet one of the kids passed it on. takes a little while to build up an immunity to all the germs those little brats, i mean darlings, bring to school with them.

    ReplyDelete