Monday, June 11, 2007

Long weekend

Well, I actually made it outside of the house this weekend for a change :-) I still have the cold/flu, but I'm pretty much over it now, just have a bit of a niggly sniffle. I managed to hand in my Literacy assignment with about 10 minutes to spare, after not going into school again on Friday. It was so cold with the rain - I was wearing two pairs of pants and jumpers!



Saturday I took the day off - spent most of the day in my pyjamas, playing the Sims 2, Mike was playing on his computer too. Then yesterday I managed to do some work for my Science method assignment and lesson planning for tomorrow. We've managed to move our Science due date from tomorrow to Sunday, so I'm hoping to finish it on Friday (study day), and spend the weekend working on my Pedagogies assignment, which is due the Friday after. Then no more assignments for the semester! Plus, there's only three more weeks of PE2 teaching, before 2 weeks of recovery. Phew!



We went to Trevi's for dinner last night. I've only been there once before, but the food was really good. Mike and I shared a vegetarian antipasto platter, with really yummy eggplant, for an entree. I had a pumpkin, cashew, and baby spinach risotto that I couldn't finish. The waitress offered to pack it up for us, without us asking, which I thought was cool.


Then today we bought a new bookshelf. It's 3*5 feet, with three shelves. We've put the cookbooks on the top shelf, and all our dvds on the lower shelves. It means our main bookshelf can now almost hold all our books. I must stop buying them, or give some away...

No comments:

Post a Comment